Public Relations and
• Final year – Completing Diploma in Public Relations Management
• 8 years experience – Executive Secretary in Information Management and Communication
• 3 years experience in website content creation, including blogging
• 3 years experience -Digital marketing
• Devising creative public relations strategies that fit company profile
• Developing effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics
• Organizing and coordinating PR activities
• Analyse results of PR campaigns or efforts and prepare reports
• Enhance the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels
• Manage media relations and requests
• Write press releases, speeches and other PR copy
• Plan and supervise events, fairs, conferences etc.
• Support the implementation of promotional plans
• Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors
• Lead survey initiatives and analyse public opinion
Recognized as the youngest Award Winner by the Gauteng social development MEC Faith Mazibuko in 2015 and in 2019 by the Gauteng social development MEC Thuliswa Nkabinde-Khawe at the Gauteng Care–Givers Awards, in recognition to Women for making the difference by contributing positively towards moving the Gauteng City Region forward. In 2019, Wendy was selected to join the Future Leader Congress by the by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific , Bangkok in Thailand.
Answering the challenge of the Era, which was presented by a combination of International experts, youth consortium for personal skills development and leader speech which tackled down global issues and presented a solution idea .Not only did this improve her individual skills in communication it also widened her vision and network to deepen intellectuality as a tool to conquer global challenges in Industry 4.0.
Wendy Mabandla is an ambitious, highly organized and dynamic millennium. With 6 years professional experience in social entrepreneurship , spanning strategic information management and communication. She possesses a unique set of skills and diverse experience that enables a strong and broad business perspective. Widely recognized for innovative approaches to problem-solving and exceptional leadership skills. Wendy is doing her final year in Public Relations and Management at Oxbridge Academy based in Stellenbosch, Cape Town and holds an advanced Certificate in Information Management.