Social Media Manager
• BA in Communication Science specialising in Media Studies and Journalism from the University of the Free State
• Copywriting for Online Marketing (short course) from the University of Cape Town
• Social Media Marketing (short course) from the
University of Cape Town
• 6 years experience in Social Media Marketing, including content curation and creation
• 5 years experience in Events Promotions and Marketing
• 3 years experience in website content creation, including blogging
Katleho holds a degree in Communication Science, specializing in Media and Journalism from the University of the Free State. She also has 2 certificates from the University of Cape Town, one in Copy writing for Online Marketing and one in Social Media Marketing.
While studying at UFS she was the BlackBerry Social Media Guru, where her responsibilities included creating awareness to the South African market about BlackBerry’s transition from BIS to their Smartphones, running their social media accounts and coordinating their activations. She previously held a post as Editor of BloemGirlsRock, an NPO that provides computer literacy skills to disadvantaged girls in Bloemfontein squatter camps.